REAL ESTATE INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION ASSOCIATION PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA CLARIFICATION TEXT
In accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”, “Law”), which was published on 07.04.2016; As the REAL ESTATE INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION ASSOCIATION (“hereinafter referred to as GIGDER”), we show the necessary care and sensitivity regarding the security of your personal data.
Our aim; is to inform those who are our members, potential members, employees, future employees, officials, visitors, employees and officials of the institutions we cooperate with, and third parties whose personal data are processed by GIGDER within the scope of the personal data processing activity carried out in accordance with the law.
In line with this care and sensitivity, as GIGDER, we operate and preserve all personal data that you have provided to our members, institutions and organizations and our solution partners and belonging to individuals related to GIGDER in accordance with the law, as set out below and within the limits ordered by the legislation.
In this context, we use your personal data on the score of “Data Controller” to the extent permitted by legal regulations, and give access of these data to our staff and relevant business partners and their staff to the extent required by the purpose of processing these data.
1. DATA RESPONSIBLE AND REPRESENTATIVE
In accordance with KVKK, your personal data can be processed by GIGDER as the data controller, within the scope described in this disclosure text.
2. THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH PERSONAL DATA CAN BE PROCESSED
Your collected personal data can be processed for the purposes mentioned below within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK in order to carry out our activities.
• To carry out the purpose of establishment of the association, which is explained in detail in article 3 of the association charter, to perform the activities explained in article 4 of the same charter and to fulfill its obligations arising from the law and ordered by competent institutions and authorities completely and correctly,
• The necessary work to be done by our business units to provide you the services of GIGDER,
• In order for GIGDER to be able to make events and organizations,
• To Announce events, organizations and services of GIGDER,
• Ensuring that GIGDER human resources processes are carried out,
• Determining and implementing GIGDER’s strategy within the framework of legal, financial and commercial issues,
• Holding general assembly meetings of GIGDER,
• Communicating with members regarding association obligations and rights,
• Providing physical and electronic environment security in all places belonging to GIGDER,
• Conducting legal processes with GIGDER members,
• Keeping books and records that are required to be kept by GIGDER, within the scope of the legislation.
3. WHOM AND FOR WHICH PURPOSE CAN THE PERSONAL PROCESSED DATA BE TRANSFERRED
Your collected personal data, in line with the objectives set out in the association charter of GIGDER, can be transferred to our local and foreign association representatives / branches, to our service suppliers, to Provincial Associations Directorate and its other public institutions and organizations authorized by law, to our members, to our lawyers for the purpose of monitoring legal processes, to our financial advisor and to the information technology companies that we get technical support from; limited to the purposes specified in the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVKK and fort he purposes listed below:
• To carry out the necessary activities to benefit its members from the activities and services carried out by GIGDER,
• Ensuring the execution of GIGDER human resources policies,
• Holding general assembly and member meetings of GIGDER,
• Following the legal processes of GIGDER in case of conflict,
• GIGDER receives technology services,
• Having our members benefit from the services of the third parties we receive service from.
4. METHOD AND CAUSE OF ACTION OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
Your personal data; is collected and processed by GIGDER verbally, in writing or electronically via the website of www.GIGDER.org.tr or by means of social media channels with partially or fully automatic or non-automatic methods within the scope of your communication with the officials of the association (verbally, in writing or by e-mail).
It is collected for GIGDER’s association general assembly meetings, member meetings, execution of activity and organization processes, following the processes regarding the rights and obligations of the members, fulfilling the obligations under the applicable legislation, keeping the books and records of the association, conducting human resources processes, in accordance with the other legislation on the Law on Associations and Associations Regulation; within the framework of legal reasons within the scope of Article 5/2 (ç).
It is gathered for providing communication with the members and serving third parties, and informing the members, ensuring the data security of GIGDER in the physical and electronic environment, carrying out the necessary activities by our units to benefit members from the services provided by GIGDER, determining and applying the strategy of GIGDER within the framework of legal, financial and commercial issues providing that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of members and third parties within the scope of KVKK m5 / 2 (f) cause of action.
Also; where necessary, it is collected in order to carry out legal processes such as the collection of debt from members within the scope of the legal reason of KVKK m.5 / 2 (e).
Your personal data collected for this legal reason can be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in articles (2) and (3) of this clarification text within the scope of personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in articles 5 and 6 of KVKK.
5. RIGHTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA OWNER IN THE ARTICLE 11 OF THE LAW
As personal data holders, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to GIGDER, GIGDER will conclude your request free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires a separate cost, the fee determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be charged by GIGDER. As a result of our examination as a data controller, your request will be accepted or rejected by justifying its reason. The answer is notified to you in written or electronically.
In this context, personal data owners have the rights listed below:
• Learning whether personal data is processed,
• Requesting information regarding personal data if it has been processed,
• Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
• To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
• Requesting correction of personal data in case of missing or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
• Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear even though it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• To object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• To demand the compensation of the loss in the event that personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing.
In accordance with paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the Law, you must submit your request for exercising your rights mentioned above in written or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
Since GIGDER has an obligation to keep records and documents related to its employees, institutions and organizations and other third parties with which it cooperates, in the case that you want your personal data to be deleted, destroyed or anonymized, this request can be fulfilled by GIGDER at the end of the period determined by legal regulations.
In order for your application to be evaluated, you must submit your application in Turkish.
In accordance with the Communique Regarding the Application Procedures and Principles of KVKK and Data Supervisor, you may submit your request regarding the exercise of your rights mentioned above, in Turkish and in writing, with a wet signature or by using the registered e-mail (REM) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or the e-mail address previously submitted to GIGDER and registered in our system.
Below must be found in your application:
a) Name, surname and signature if the application is in writing,
b) T. C. identification number for the citizens of the Republic of Turkey, nationality for foreigners, passport number or identification number, if any.
c) Home or work address regarding the notification,
d) E-mail address, telephone and fax number, if any,
e) The subject of the request.
Information and documents related to your application should also be included in the application.
You must send your application with the necessary information and documents proving your identity in written to the address “Cumhuriyet Mahallesi Yeni Yol 1. Sokak NowBomonti No: 2 / 27Şişli-Istanbul”.
Applications by e-mail can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org